Private Tours of Ireland
Experience a luxury chauffeur tour of Ireland with JBM Executive Travel. There is no need to settle for a regular tour when you can be escorted around breathtaking scenery and fascinating historical landmarks in the comfort of one of our luxury transport options. The stress and worry will be taken out of your trip, as your driver will meet you at your chosen location and drive you to each destination. There is no need to worry about navigating or driving as your driver is there to do that for you. There is no better way to experience and travel around Ireland than a chauffeur tour with JBM Executive Travel.
Fully Customisable Tours
Tours don’t have to be picked from a list of pre-planned tours; they are fully customisable on request. This means that you can make your tour of Ireland exactly what you want it to be. Choose your starting point, the place where your chauffeur will pick you up from. You can also change or add different tour destinations so that you see the places you want to see. If you need somewhere to stay overnight at your various locations, hotels can be booked for you if you request it. Don’t worry if you don’t have a plan of where you want to go and what you want to see, as we have several itineraries that you can choose from that incorporate a variety of different interests.
The group size is also customisable. We can accommodate party sizes from couples up to larger groups if you talk to us. We have a 17 seater vehicle that can be used to accommodate your bigger group comfortably, although it does not have WiFi onboard like our 1-7 seater vehicles.
Top Tour Destinations
A luxury tour of Ireland is a great way to have a fantastic, stress-free, and comfortable experience while seeing all the best sights that Ireland has to offer. It is excellent if you already have an idea of the parts of Ireland that you would like to tour, but if you don’t continue reading to find out more about some of the spots in Ireland that you must see.
- The Cliffs of Moher – A guided tour to the Cliffs of Moher is a great way to see these magnificent cliffs that allow you to look out at the Atlantic Ocean. It is one of Ireland’s top tourist attractions, which is not surprising due to their breathtaking natural beauty. The cliffs tallest point is 702 feet (215m), and they stretch out for 8kms (5 miles).
- The Bridges of Ross – Also looking out onto the Atlantic Ocean, the Bridges of Ross are a trio of naturally occurring sea arches. Although only one remains, because the other two fell into the sea, it is still a brilliant thing to see. This area is also known as one of the best places in Europe to seawatch in the late summer and autumn, so if you love birdwatching, this could be a spot for you!
- Skellig Michael – This island is a great place to visit in the warmer months when boats make the 12km crossing from Portmagee. It is home to an abandoned 7th-century Christian monastery and also the second-largest gannet colony in the world. It is also home to many other birds such as the Puffin, Razorbill, Arctic Tern, Herring Gull and many more.
- Huntington Castle – Huntington Castle was built in the 1625 and is set in over 160 acres of woodland, gardens and farmland. When you are there you should learn about the history of the castle, and spend time in the gardens that were mostly laid out in the 17th century.
- National Botanic Gardens – The National Botanic Gardens are known for their beautifully restored historic glasshouses and their plant collections of over 15,000 plant species and cultivars from around the world. It is a beautiful and peaceful place to visit, with a lot to see.
- The Aran Islands – The Aran Islands are a group of three islands on the west coast of Ireland near Galway Bay. On the islands, most inhabitants speak both Irish and English, and because of their Christian and Celtic heritage, there are a lot of sacred sites and ruins there. If you can head to one of the islands, they can be a great place to explore.
- Rock of Cashel – The Rock of Cashel is an archaeological site that has a group of medieval ecclesiastical buildings that are set on an outcrop of limestone. The oldest surviving building is the Round Tower, dating back to the 12th century, along with the High Cross and Romanesque Chapel. There is also a 13th century Gothic cathedral and a 15th century castle. It is one of Ireland’s most visited sites and a spectacular place to visit.
- Giant Causeway – This is a famous site made up of around 40,000 hexagonal-shaped stepping stones. It is a unique sight to behold that dates back to over 60 million years ago in the volcanic age. It is a beautiful area to walk through and admire this remarkable natural site.
Sample Private Tours
To give you an idea of what you can expect from a tour of Ireland that includes private guided day tours of several beautiful and exciting places there are a few example tours below. The examples show tours of various lengths and show that you can visit many different places. Some take you to a new place every day, and others can have you spending more time in specific areas. You can use these tours as a basis for your custom tour of Ireland, and make some changes to ensure that it meets your requirements and pace of travel so that it suits both you and your guests. Here are the examples of previous tours:
10 Day Executive Tour
This tour is more fast-paced, fitting in a lot of sites, and staying at a different hotel most nights. It is excellent for clients who want to try to see and experience as much as they can.
May 14th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – The driver will meet the clients in the Gresham Hotel Lobby at 10 am to start their Driving Holiday. There is a tour on route to Derry, where clients will stay at Bishops Gate Hotel.
May 15th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Touring on route to Donegal to stay at the Lough Eske Castle Hotel.
May 16th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Touring on route to Cong to stay at the Ashford Castle Hotel.
May 17th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Touring on route to Clare, including Cliffs of Moher to stay at the Dromoland Castle Hotel.
May 18th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Touring on route to Killarney to stay at The Killarney Royal Hotel.
May 19th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Touring of the surrounding area to stay at The Killarney Royal Hotel.
May 20th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Touring on route to Waterford to stay at The Granville Hotel.
May 21st – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Touring on route to Kilkenny to stay at The Ormonde Hotel.
May 22nd – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Touring of the surrounding area, including Altamont gardens, Huntington Castle and Duketts Grove, staying at The Ormonde Hotel.
May 23rd – (Daily touring + transfer) – Chauffeur Drive Holiday ends at the end of the day when the clients are dropped at Malahide to stay at The Grand Hotel.
7 Day Tour of Galway, Donegal, and Belfast
This tour is slower in pace and allows clients to take their time and spend longer in one place.
Sept 13th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Driver will meet the clients in the Gresham Hotel Lobby at 10 am to start their Driving Holiday. Touring on route to Glenlo Abbey Hotel, Galway
Sept 14th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) Lough Eske Castle, Donegal
Sept 15th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Lough Eske Castle, Donegal
Sept 16th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Europa Hotel, Belfast
Sept 17th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Europa Hotel, Belfast
Sept 18th – (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Chauffeur Drive Holiday ends at the end of the day when the clients are dropped at Dunboyne Castle Hotel.
Sept 19th – (Transfer) – Driver will drop clients to the airport for 9:30 am to catch their flight AC 843 departing DUB @ 12:25 pm
9 Day Tour of Waterford, Killarney, Clare, Galway, Donegal, and Belfast
This tour is also slower-paced than the first one, giving you more time to explore and experience the areas you are visiting.
June 4th: Meet Clients in Cassidys Hotel Foyer at approx 9:30 am
June 4th – 5th: (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Dublin Traceys Hotel, Waterford
June 5th – 8th: (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Dublin Dromhall Hotel, Killarney
June 8th – 9th: (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Dublin Dromoland Castle, Clare
June 9th – 10th: (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Dublin Jury’s Inn Hotel, Galway
June 10th – 12th: (Daily touring + overnight stay) – Dublin Lough Eske Castle, Donegal
June 12th – (Daily touring) – Chauffeur Drive ends when the clients are dropped off at the Europa Hotel in Belfast.
Tour Ireland in Luxury with JBM Executive Travel
The best thing about a JBM Executive Travel tour of Ireland is that you can tailor it to what interests you. Whether you want to do a tour that includes the Ring of Kerry, the Wild Atlantic Ocean, Ireland’s national parks, or a mixture of other things, we can customise a tour or create a brand new tour to include your requirements and to match your pace of travel. Just let us know the places you would like to see and any other requirements, and we’ll do our best to design an itinerary to match.